This site collects anonymous statistical information about navigation through cookies installed by authorized third parties, respecting the privacy of your personal data and in accordance with standards established by law.
With this document, pursuant toartt. 13 e 122 del D. Lgs. 196/2003 (“codice privacy”), as well as on the basis of the provisions of the General Authority Provision privacy of 8th May 2014, Termignoni Spa, holder of the data, provides users of the website www. www.termignoni.it some information about the cookies used.
What are cookies
A “cookie” is a small text file created on the user’s computer at the time when it accesses to a given site, with the purpose of storing and transporting information. Cookies are sent from a web server (which is the computer that is running the web site visited) to your browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc..) And stored on his computer; are then re-sent to the website at the time of subsequent visits.
Technicians Cookies allow saving user preferences and are needed to optimize and improve navigation on the site. These, for example, can facilitate some procedures when making online purchases, when you authenticate to restricted access areas or when a website recognizes the language that you use usually automatically.
The Analytics Cookies are used to collect information, in aggregate form, the number of users connecting to the site and how they interact within it, and then draw up general statistics about the service and its use.
The profiling Cookies are used to track and profile users while browsing, study their web consultation habits and consumption (what they buy, what they read, etc.) In order to send promotional messages “profiles” based on investigations carried out and the data collected.
Finally, the Third Party Cookies are from other sites and content in various elements hosted on the same page, such as banner ads, sharing icons in Social, images, videos, etc.
For more information:
Types of cookies used by this site
Third Party Cookies
Services provided by Google (Google Inc.)
Types of cookies: https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/types/
Cookie managing: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
Google Maps is a display mapping service run by Google Inc. that allows this site to integrate such content within its pages. Personal data collected: Cookie and Usage Data. Processing location: USA
Uso dei Cookie: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
Cookies disable with brower’s plug-in: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Buttons and widget Social Network
The Social buttons allow users browsing to interact with the social platforms (eg Facebook and Twitter) directly from the website. Interactions and information obtained from this website are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings related to any social network. Therefore, the user is encouraged to view the information of the specific platforms use, listed below:
Facebook (Facebook Inc.)
The button “Like” and Facebook social widgets are interactive services with the social network Facebook, provided by Facebook Inc.
Privacy Configuration: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=privacy&privacy_source=privacy_lite
Disabling cookies via your browser settings
Notwithstanding the above with regard to technical cookie is strictly necessary to navigation, the user can delete cookies through other functionality for this purpose made available by the Principal through this policy or directly via your browser. Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. The following procedures for the most commonly used browser:
• Run the Chrome browser
• Click on the menu at the side of the browser toolbar of the entry window url
• Select Settings
• Click Show Advanced Settings
• In the “Privacy” section, click on the button “Content settings”
• In “cookies”, you can change the following cookies settings:
• Allow the saving of local data
• edit local data only until you close the browser
• Do not allow sites to set cookies
• Block third-party cookies and data sites
• Manage exceptions for certain websites
• Deleting one or all cookie
More information visit https://support.google.com
• Run the Mozilla Firefox Browser
• Click on the menu at the side of the browser tools in the input window url bar for navigation
• Select Options • Select the Privacy panel
• Click Show Advanced Settings
• In the “Privacy” section, click the button “content settings”
• in the “tracking” section, you can change the following cookies settings:
• Request to not to make any tracking sites • Notify the sites availability to be traced
• do not communicate any preference on the tracking personal data
• from the “History” you can:
• Enabling “Use custom settings” select to accept third-party cookies (again, from most sites visited or never) and store them for a certain period
• Remove individual cookies immagazzinati
For more information visit https://support.mozilla.org
• Run the browser Internet Explorer
• Click on the Tools button and choose Internet Options
• Click on the Privacy tab under Settings and change the slider according to the action desired for cookies:
• Block All Cookies
• Allow all cookie
• Selection of the sites from which to obtain cookies: move the cursor in an intermediate position so as not to block or allow all cookies, press then click sites, the Web site Address box to enter a website and then press to block
For more information visit http://windows.microsoft.com
• Run the Safari browser
• Click on Safari, select Preferences and click on Privacy
• In the Block Cookie specify how Safari must accept cookies from websites
• To see which sites have stored cookies click DettagliPer more information visit
The disabling third-party
cookies is also possible via the methods made available directly from the company that owns the third for that treatment, as indicated at the links listed in the “third-party cookies”
Rights of consumer
The interested party may exercise at any time by contacting the owner of the treatment by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, the rights under art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 30 June 2003 n. 196, to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of the same at the data controller, to know the content and origin, to verify its accuracy or request its integration, the cancellation, updating, rectification, anonymization or blocking of personal data processed in violation of law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, their treatment.