Information pursuant to D. Lgs. 9.04.2003, n. 70
1. Compulsory particulars under subparagraphs a), b), c), d) of Legislative Decree. N. 70/2003
The www.www.termignoni.it domain name is registered by Termignoni S.p.A., current in via della Rampina 1 (Predosa). For all necessary information you can contact Termignoni S.p.A. the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Declaration pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 30.06.2003, n. 196 (Code for the protection of personal data)
1. Personal data protection: activities proposed in www.www.termignoni.it are made in full compliance with international standards, EU and national on privacy and data protection. In addition to the information published in this page you can be requested clarifications Termignoni S.p.A. the email email@example.com.
2. Collection and use of data personali are full compliance with the art. 7 D.L.gs n. 196/2003, www.www.termignoni.it collects personal information only after express consent from its customers. The treatment done on personal data may include the following activities: collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, communication, cancellation and destruction (the list of such activities is played for purely illustrative). The goal of treatment is only to be able to provide the proposed services and to ensure the necessary management. The registration process includes filling out fields that require you to enter personal data. The personal data – collected through registration to this website and / or in case of sending messages through e-mail, will be used by the www.www.termignoni.it in full respect of fundamental principles dictated by Legislative Decree. N. 196 of June 30, 2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data. With the click on the appropriate box, you consent to the processing and storage of personal data in compliance with D.L.gs n. 196/2003 and subsequent amendments.
3. Data security on www.www.termignoni.it transmission has put in place appropriate physical and electronic measures to protect personal privacy and ensure the security of information provided by customers and users. These measures, taken pursuant to articles. 33 et seq. of Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003, are designed to protect the hard copy and the electronic documentation provided by anyone who has dealings with www.www.termignoni.it and also invest the managerial organization of Termignoni S.p.A. The physical and electronic measures will be constantly updated, in compliance with the provisions of the Code for the protection of personal data.
4. Rights of users and data access. L’art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 establishes the rights and powers that can be exercised on the use of the information. In particular, Article. 7 provides that ‘the person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form. ” In addition, the individual has the right to be informed: a) origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments; d) omitted; e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
The party has the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement It proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. ” www.www.termignoni.it is committed to maintaining the files of the complete and updated client. Moreover, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the person concerned is entitled to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes; b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
5. Exercise and operation mode of dirittiI rights indicated in art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (and reported in the previous paragraph of this policy) are exercised with an informal request to the owner or manager www.www.termignoni.it is committed to providing adequate reply without delay to any request that may be formulated. Under Article. 9 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the request to the owner or manager may also be sent by letter, fax or email. www.www.termignoni.it is committed to responding promptly to every message that should be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The responsible trattamentoIn accordance with D. L.gs 196/2003, it informs you that the data controller of personal data is Termignoni s.p.a.
1. Right of autoreIl content of this site is protected by law 633/41 (l.d.a.). All rights relative to the published texts lies with the authors within the meaning of l.d.a.
2. Link to webSono site allowed the links from other sites to individual texts the source is acknowledged. No pets links whose context is inappropriate and irrelevant to the content of this website.
3. Content of inserzioniwww.www.termignoni.it is not responsible for the contents of the advertisements, and does not recognize any kind of guarantee regarding the information obtained through its own search services. Similarly, www.www.termignoni.it is not liable for any damage related to the use of sites of the advertisers through links, not being bound to a general activity of surveillance in relation to the indexed sites.
However, pursuant to art. 17 of Legislative Decree no. 9 April 2003, n. 70, the company that runs the site is bound: a) to inform without delay the judicial authority or the administrative authority having supervisory functions, where it is aware of alleged illegal activities undertaken or information regarding its service recipient of the information society ; b) to provide, without delay, at the request of the competent authorities, the information in its possession to enable the identification of the recipient of its services with which it has a storage agreements, in order to detect and prevent illegal activity.